Coronavirus Update: we’re shifting the festival out to August 1-8. Read more here.
Our team has made the hard decision to shift the festival to August 1-8.
Just last week, we were hopeful that the festival could continue as planned, given our local footprint and distributed structure. However, in light of Governor Brown’s announcement yesterday and what we continue to learn about the most effective efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, we feel that postponing is the best course of action.
If you’ve reserved tickets for events, you will hear from us in the coming weeks about the status of those events. If the event is unable to move and needs to cancel completely, we stand behind full refunds for those tickets. If it’s moving to August, your purchase and RSVP will remain intact, but we will honor any refunds for those who can’t attend.
Thank you in advance for your patience and support. We want to do what’s best for the well being of our team, our organizers, and our community at large.