Artist or not, we ALL have the desire to connect and collaborate. No matter where you’re at right now—new to the game, in need of a creative challenge, or looking for folks to join forces with—this workshop is designed for BIPOC creatives, femmes, and allies to learn how to elevate our craft through collaboration.
Collaboration comes with its advantages and challenges, especially in these digitally-connected days. That’s why Hey Sis World & friends are getting cozy (in our judgement-free Zoom zone) to guide you through the dos and don’ts of collaborating with friends, family, work-mates, and even artists and creatives you might only dream of working with one day.
- Interactive discussion with our creative lineup of powerhouses and YOU
- The Art of the Collab Workshop with Hey Sis World Co-founder Kristel Brinshot
- Visualize the Ultimate Collab with Department of Community
- Fuego15 dance movement with Diana Esquerra
The Creative Lineup:
- Kristel Brinshot |(Hey Sis World)
- Fran Bittakis/ฟราน ศิริภัณท์ บิทากิส | (JOOP JOOP Creative)
- Fabiola Reyna | (She Shreds)
- Gia Goodrich | (VEV Studios)
- Lydia Pang | (Nike)
This sliding-scale event is for the solo-preneur, the design school grad, the studio family and anyone in between. No experience necessary. Grab a friend and come hang. ❤️ If you are a non-BIPOC ally please be willing to listen and hold space ❤️
“We are not here to take a seat at the table, we are here to build our own damn table” -Kristel Brinshot