Please join us at our interactive and lively open house:
- Have your professional portrait taken by our photographer, Tim Jacks!
- Hands-on color grading station. Learn how to fix exposure, add and manipulate color or create a moody and dramatic look.
- Get the low-down on how to capture more grocery store shelf space with our Pelican Brewing Company graphic designer.
- Discover how to create a successful client/designer relationship. See our branding process and featured work.
- Enjoy tasty snacks and drinks
- Enter our drawing for a chance to win a Rareform tote filled with goodies!
Coates Kokes is a full-service marketing firm providing creative development, media strategy, planning and buying, as well as website design and a full range of PR services. Coates Kokes was incorporated in Oregon in 1978. That’s a very long run. Especially in “agency years.” We attribute that longevity to hard work, curiosity, a willingness to adapt, and no small amount of dealing in the Golden Rule. We believe that Good is Contagious. So we’ve always treated clients the way we want to be treated, and we’ve sought out partners who treat the world pretty well, too. Most of them fall into five categories – Energy, Sustainability, Social Causes, Healthcare and Destinations.
We thrive on doing good work for good clients, and cannot wait to share our work with you.